跳转到指定楼层
楼主
amyhcg 发表于 2012-12-16 07:12:00 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
2261 5

本内容为网友发布信息,仅代表原作者观点,不代表本平台立场。

情感版分类
情感版类:  
How to hook up with a whitechick
Hi, there .There have been so many guys asking me how to hook up with white chicks,I know how they feel about women hook up with lazy and stupid dick headed whiteguys. Feel jealous
wanna some kickassHereare some basic tips to follow when you are designated to hook up with some gorgeousand naughty white chicks.
NO1 bubbling personality.
NO2 perfect personal hygiene and grooming
NO3 mutual Respect
NO4 High life ethic
NO5 Regular sex
Maybe it not even seems to make any sense or difference to you. But most of youAsian guys are so serious or dull ,sometimes you do not have to be like that.Try to joke and prank or even tease boldly, that’s not a crime.

When it comes to first impression nothing can be more crucial than the way youlook. Simple enough, groom every day let the girls feel like they look not aschic tidy or even brighter than you than you have caught their attention

Why do I say “”mutual“” here. I know some of you guys really volunteered togive than your loved ones. That‘s sweet, anyway you deserve the same .Do notspoil her just like you are not gonna spoil your kid. it is not proper and appropriate.

What dose the life ethic mean here
Just like working ethic.Life ethic means the way you treat life. Girls are way more sensitive than us. Thatis why we need to smell the rose when we are vacant from the daily high load ofwork. Take her out for surfing at gold coast or kiss her when you wanted tomaybe some of he best ways, life needs a sense of romance, be natural.

Regular, Aha! It is not the size or how many timed you did it. Honestly white chicksask for sex when they need it but they not necessarily all slots. When a chickasks for it .it is really needed to be done. Do not feel shock or weird just goand do it with tender, not to fake any orgasms. They are sensitive to tell thatyou are faking it and guess what you get your ass kicked.

Tough enough or long enough
it’s your go to getit. All the best

OZYOYO提醒: 请避免提前支付订金、押金等任何费用,请与对方当面沟通,确认资质并看清条款。谨防上当受骗。

免责声明: 本网站所提供的信息,只供参考之用。本网站不保证信息的准确性、有效性、及时性和完整性。本网站及其雇员一概毋须以任何方式就任何信息传递或传送的失误、不准确或错误,对用户或任何其他人士负任何直接或间接责任。在法律允许的范围内,本网站在此声明,不承担用户或任何人士就使用或未能使用本网站所提供的信息或任何链接所引致的任何直接、间接、附带、从属、特殊、惩罚性或惩戒性的损害赔偿。

收藏收藏
沙发
yo1yo2 发表于 2012-12-24 04:54:06 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
这些得建立在口语够好,心理素质过硬的基础上。亚洲男顶不住滴
板凳
 楼主| amyhcg 发表于 2012-12-24 10:28:30 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
终于让我等到了 2L这么厉害的角色 回帖回的这么有深度深刻入木三分!是哦我们广大发帖者的福音,是回帖者的榜样!
地板
 楼主| amyhcg 发表于 2012-12-24 10:28:54 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
可能是口述之后 笔记的吧
tkong 发表于 2012-12-24 18:54:03 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
这是哪位专家的见解呢?
yizhhf2006 发表于 2012-12-25 03:20:37 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
原帖作者:男,无业,28岁,发帖于2012年12月16日,卒于第二天,死因:脱水+器官衰竭
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

发表新帖 搜索
〓 房产买卖平台 〓
〓 整租租房平台 〓