服务信息
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[贷款服务] 代办购房贷款快准100%成功率

[复制链接]
楼主
acc-vision 发表于 2014-1-2 12:16:53 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Hello all,

Welcome to 2014 and Happy New Year!

We put in $28.6mil  in December 2013. That's not bad given we have a missing week for holidays. The previous three months we did over $30mil monthly.

Our six months settlement has exceeded $80mil, that's a great result given we only settled $106mil last full financial year. And our latest six months figures is already closer to previous full year result.

Today is the first working day of 2014 (for some of us). I would like to take this opportunity to mention some changes and also briefly touch on our growth plan.

HIRING

Our aggregator Finsure is assisting us to recruit new brokers, i am also getting a recruitment firm to help me out as well. The plan is to expand our team by having another 30 brokers within 6 to 12 months. That will gives us more edge talking to lenders as well.

The focus of hiring in the coming months would be on fix pay model instead of merely commission based. And those brokers are full timers working in office converting our internal leads.

MANAGEMENT CHANGES (Please read this carefully as it affects our work flow)

As we grow we realise some issues with supporting everyone, mainly due to my lack of time as we all run busy schedules. Hence i've to delegate and implement some changes in the company to allow sustainable growth, and to cater for the future growth (the 30 brokers coming from Finsure/Loankit) management.

Therefore i have segregated my functions to the below departments:

1. Operations Support - Michael will be the Head of Operations Support
2. Sales Support - Jackie & John will be the Head of Sales Support
3. Training & Development - Jessie will be the Head of Training & Development

OPERATIONS SUPPORT

Whoever that needs to submit a deal with my ID needs to go through Operations to review applyonline before submitted to lenders, this was already the case previously but now we standardize the function to Michael to look after. Michael will also cater for the compliance part. Michael will inform you of the standard procedure.

Operations support including lenders' follow up, val order, credit check, pricing request, etc.

SALES SUPPORT

Both Jackie & John will be the support in helping you to develop your sales and marketing initiatives. If you have concerns with structuring your deals you can also talk to them. Dealing with referrals is also part of Sales Support. Eventually Sales Support will be the function that allocate internal leads and 1300 leads to brokers. At the moment we're not distributing much but we have started to channel leads to full timer fix pay brokers.

Treat Sales Support as your BDM.

TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT

Jessie will be the person who does the daily scenario discussion meeting, with assistance from TJ. She has come out with structured training sessions for new brokers joining us. Any email or business cards setup are to be dealt with Jessie as well. For those who need policy and scenario advice please also refer to Jessie.

In saying that, Jessie will organize adhoc training sessions, please do make time and effort to attend if you have time.

In conclusion, we try to standardize the functions so i won't delay your file just because i am busy. And also please follow the structure and help us to streamline the process. In saying that, for those who need to someone to review applyonline, Michael is the ONLY person to talk to, for those who needs to discuss your structure or marketing please ONLY talk to Jackie or John. For those who needs to discuss policy please ONLY talk to Jessie.

Please adapt to these changes as we're trying to standardize procedures. Back then a lot of us got used to just ringing me or sms me to ask about a lenders' policy, that works when we have eight of us in the company, but given we have 37 in the company and more to come, it's easier for you and me to streamline the process.

Thank you.
沙发
acc-vision 发表于 2014-1-6 09:01:21 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
For those who have off plan buyers needing a home loan please start looking at the below options, we need to start doing the home loans now (17 months before settlement). Because in the last 12mth mot off plan buyers are from China, that means most of them will go to Westpac and St. George. However all banks have a policy that they can't accept anymore application if they already have 20% of the units in one building taken as security. For example, if the building has 100 apartments, and 20 buyers already go to Westpac, then Westpac can't accept any further applications.
板凳
acc-vision 发表于 2014-1-26 10:31:34 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Good news to start the New Year: CBA is expanding its Medical Package

- Increased loan amounts  

- Registrars now included

- Interest Only payment option available
- non-trading companies and/or trusts may be considered for investment purposes

The CBA Medical Professional Offer allows eligible medical professionals to apply for an LMI/LDP waiver on eligible loans as part of a Mortgage Advantage Package (subject to credit approval).

As from today we have enhanced our Medical Professional Offer. The key changes to our offer are:
• loan amounts now available up to $3 million (per security) with an LVR ≤ 85% (excluding Home Seekers).
• package now available to Registrars in the listed professions.
• interest only repayments available for investment home loans.
• applications for non-trading companies and/or trusts may be considered for investment purposes.
• maximum lending per loan is $3 million and maximum lending per customer is $5 million.

免费顶贴24小时

扫描左侧二维码

回复置顶码: 414973

〓 房产买卖平台 〓
〓 整租租房平台 〓
〓 生意买卖平台 〓

Copyright @ 2019 BrisbaneBBS.com. All rights reserved. User Agreement

分享本页

客服号

公众号