BrisbaneBBS.com悠悠网 | 布里斯班中文网_昆士兰华人论坛_黄金海岸论坛_Goldcoast_租房_工作_交友_同城

标题: IELTS/English Expert Frank [打印本页]

作者: songyingts    时间: 2013-4-24 14:29
标题: IELTS/English Expert Frank
Who I am
My name is Frank. I am currently a PhD candidate in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) of University of South Australia。
What I do
I provide service of correction and feedback for IELTS writing. Feedback includes the gap between your writing and 7-point writing specified by writing band descriptors, the direction for your improvement. The correction includes correcting all errors of grammar, inappropriate use of vocabulary, sentence structure, etc. All the correction and feedback will be sent to clients via email.
My IELTS result
The best IELTS result is 8.5 for listening, 9 for reading, 7 for writing, 8.5 for speaking.
My Education
1998-2002            Bachelor in English literature, China  
2005-2007            Master in TESOL, University of Sydney
Aug 2010-present            PhD in TESOL of UniSA
My teaching experience
2002-Jul 2010 English lecturer in University, China
My on-going teaching in Adelaide
Feb 2010-present: teach English to new immigrants in Adelaide Institute of Business and Technology.
On-going IETLS / English tutoring: my students are from mainland China, China Hong Kong, India, Egypt, Brazil, Malaysia. Their educational background varies from undergraduate, master to post-doctoral.
Apart from facilitate students to obtain four 7-point, I also teach English grammar for academic writing for PEP or language preparatory courses.

NOTE: I am not native English speaker, but I have a full understanding and command of the English language. More importantly, I have my way of learning this language and pass the IELTS. If you don’t agree with me, please be advised that I could not care less.
Fee
$30 is charged for two task 2 essay; $25 for two task1 essay
Note
Clients need to email me your essays and transfer the fee concurrenlty through online banking transaction before texting me about these. I will send back the feedback and correction the day I receive the fee transfer via Internet bank.

Welcome to any enquiry and communication. Give it a go today!
email Frank: [email protected]  0406480426

作者: songyingts    时间: 2013-4-24 22:23
welcome welcome welcome
作者: songyingts    时间: 2013-4-26 12:05
I got three students in Adelaide sitting the IELTS this Saturday. Wish them good luck!
作者: songyingts    时间: 2013-4-28 12:51
so quiet

欢迎光临 BrisbaneBBS.com悠悠网 | 布里斯班中文网_昆士兰华人论坛_黄金海岸论坛_Goldcoast_租房_工作_交友_同城 (http://brisbanebbs.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2