QQ
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
KevinHu 发表于 2010-10-19 21:13:45 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
5547 3

本内容为网友发布信息,仅代表原作者观点,不代表本平台立场。

本帖最后由 KevinHu 于 2010-11-21 11:22 编辑

最新留学生和非PR买房政策(04/05/2010更新)

最近有几个留学生朋友和持临居签证的朋友问我买房的问题,我就此问题有专门请教过澳洲专门负责海外投资人在澳洲置业的部门Foreign Investment Review Boardwww.firb.gov.au)。 关于非pr购房的相关条例如下:

Dear Sir/Madam

As of 31 March 2009, temporary residents are no longer required to notify or seek approval to purchase any of the following:

•              a second-hand dwelling as their principal place of residence;
•              any new dwellings; or
•              single blocks of vacant land.

A person is a temporary resident if they are living in Australia and:

•              they hold a temporary (that is, non-permanent) visa which permits them to stay in Australia for a continuous period of more than 12 months (this includes students); or
•              they have submitted an application for permanent residency, and they hold a bridging visa which permits them to stay in Australia until that application has been finalised.

This exemption applies to real estate contracts entered into on or after 18 December 2008.   
This office does not provide individual signed letters for real estate acquisitions that are exempt from the Act.  This email constitutes a formal notification that no approval is required for this real estate acquisition.  No further correspondence is required.

Please refer to the FIRB website www.firb.gov.au for further details.

Please note that you have to live in Australia at the time of the purchase to be exempt.

从2009年3月31开始,只要你有连续超过12个月的签证(包括学生)或者过桥签证都可以买二手房.

最新政策(04/05/2010更新)于24/04/2010生效  

Temporary residents
Q43. I was told that, as a temporary resident, from 24 April I need approval to purchase property. I signed an unconditional contract before 24 April 2010. Should I apply for approval?

No, temporary residents only need to apply if the contract was entered into on or after 24 April 2010 (the date that the Assistant Treasurer announced the policy changes).

Q44. I have submitted an application for a temporary resident visa. In the meantime, I have been granted a bridging visa. Am I eligible to buy an established (second hand) dwelling?

No, not until you receive your temporary resident visa (temporary residents include bridging visa holders only if they are awaiting the outcome of an application for permanent residency). Once you receive your visa, you may apply to buy an established dwelling to use as your principal place or residence.

Q48. I have been living in Australia on a temporary resident visa for several years, but my current visa expires in less than 12 months. Am I eligible to buy an established (second hand) dwelling?
Yes, it does not matter how much time is remaining on your current visa, as long as it was valid for more than 12 months when it was issued. However, please note that approvals are subject to a condition that you must sell the dwelling when it ceases to be your principal place of residence.

和之前的政策相比,最主要的变化是非pr买房(无论是新房还是二手房)需要向FIRB申请;学生或者其他持临时签证者,如果买的是二手房,在离开澳大利亚必须卖掉这个政策之前就有,只是这次的措辞更为强烈,从you would be required to sell it when it was no longer used for this purpose变成you must sell the dwelling when it ceases to be your principal place of residence。 如果你的是新房则不受影响,非Pr买的新房,签证到期也不需要卖,因为买新房根本不需要澳洲签证。。

顺便说一下,留学生用父母的名义买新房,然后再租给自己的住,同事还可以分租给其他人,关键是签证到期也不需要卖掉!

有什么问题可以加入我的QQ群:28360008 讨论

OZYOYO提醒: 请避免提前支付订金、押金等任何费用,请与对方当面沟通,确认资质并看清条款。谨防上当受骗。

免责声明: 本网站所提供的信息,只供参考之用。本网站不保证信息的准确性、有效性、及时性和完整性。本网站及其雇员一概毋须以任何方式就任何信息传递或传送的失误、不准确或错误,对用户或任何其他人士负任何直接或间接责任。在法律允许的范围内,本网站在此声明,不承担用户或任何人士就使用或未能使用本网站所提供的信息或任何链接所引致的任何直接、间接、附带、从属、特殊、惩罚性或惩戒性的损害赔偿。

收藏收藏
沙发
gentleboy 发表于 2010-10-20 15:45:57 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
补充一下,留学生和海外投资者贷款最多可以80%
板凳
风林火山 发表于 2010-10-21 11:13:04 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
请问FIRB需要审核什么东西?
地板
 楼主| KevinHu 发表于 2010-10-21 11:31:41 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
本帖最后由 KevinHu 于 2010-10-21 15:02 编辑
请问FIRB需要审核什么东西?
风林火山 发表于 2010-10-21 11:13