主题

帖子

积分

服务信息用户

积分
tenbandz 发表于 2021-5-16 23:11:28 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
2198 0

本内容为网友发布信息,仅代表原作者观点,不代表本平台立场。

布里斯班街舞,澳洲知名网红街舞老师Jasmine Meakin在南区3L Dance授课!
今天听朋友介绍得知,原来Jasmine Meakin来我们Sunnybank附近授课了,还是初级班,非常适合我们这种初级的舞者,还是在我很喜欢的3L Dance, 停车位还很多,以后不要再驾车很远去city上课了,。谢谢3L Dance的努力,招来明星导师,如果有志同道合的朋友一起和我去热舞吧,我附带上她的简介,大家可以了解一下,课程是每周一 晚上6-7pm , 他们还连课,7-8pm 是布里斯班数一数二跳house 的老师Richard Wang Ray!!!, 8点-9点好像是个叫TJ的老师,看看简历也大有来头,在Uk舞蹈科班出身,一直是在各国演出,不过他教得比较难的hiphop, 可能需要有基础的学友才能参加了

IMG_9672.JPG

Jasmine began dancing at the age of 3 and studied Tap, Jazz and Ballet. As the years went on, Jasmine expanded her repertoire to include Hip Hop / Street Dance. All these different styles fused together have created Jasmine’s own Street Style, which she is now renowned for.

Jasmine and Luis (the other half of team Mega Jam) have been performing, choreographing and teaching workshops all over the world thanks to the success of their Mega Jam You Tube channel which has 1.5 million subscribers and has racked up over 500 million video views globally, making it one of the biggest commercial choreography dance channels in the world.

After 3 European workshop tours and pop up classes across the USA Jaz has now settled back in Brisbane to continue doing what she loves most, choreographing and teaching commercial dance classes.

“My style is a very feminine, girly style of hip hop for the most part, but I like to change it up from week to week. I like lots of different styles of music so that reflects in my classes / choreography. But most of all it’s about having fun and just loving music and dance”

她的YouTube 5千万点击量视频:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vtr6XN82Qjw
舞蹈室他们用的手机APP 订课方式
https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/mainclass

舞蹈室3L Dance他们的微信, 也可以联系他们了解课程详情
IMG-5271.JPG

OZYOYO提醒: 请避免提前支付订金、押金等任何费用,请与对方当面沟通,确认资质并看清条款。谨防上当受骗。

免责声明: 本网站所提供的信息,只供参考之用。本网站不保证信息的准确性、有效性、及时性和完整性。本网站及其雇员一概毋须以任何方式就任何信息传递或传送的失误、不准确或错误,对用户或任何其他人士负任何直接或间接责任。在法律允许的范围内,本网站在此声明,不承担用户或任何人士就使用或未能使用本网站所提供的信息或任何链接所引致的任何直接、间接、附带、从属、特殊、惩罚性或惩戒性的损害赔偿。

免费顶贴24小时

扫描左侧二维码

回复置顶码: 1276819

〓 房产买卖平台 〓
〓 整租租房平台 〓
〓 生意买卖平台 〓

Copyright @ 2019 BrisbaneBBS.com. All rights reserved. User Agreement

分享本页

客服号

公众号