[Brisbane] 学生签证持翻译驾照有效期问题

[复制链接]
投球男子CYX 发表于 2013-2-7 08:57:43 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
学生配偶陪读签证的中国驾照翻译件可以用吗
doriszyf 发表于 2013-2-7 09:41:03 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
跟你说吧,国际驾照三个月的问题是澳大利亚政府为了旅游签证制定的一项政策,所以也就是为什么是三个月而不是六个月或2个月了。
留学生三个月内可以使用国际驾照开车,三个月后必须转为澳洲驾照,不然视同无照驾驶。
很多人说无所谓,是因为他们根本没有遇到过查驾照的情况。遇到负责任的警察,是会查你驾照有效期的,如果你超过三个月没有换照,通常是会直接拉你上法庭的。
还有一个问题就是,国际驾照的权利问题,一旦你和持有澳洲驾照人驾驶的车辆发生事故,无论你有无责任,一概认定你的责任,所以为了你几年留学生涯的行车安全着想,还是应该去考个驾照,费用也不是很贵,几十元报名费而已,再找个人练练车,很容易就过了。
希望对你有帮助。

曾泰 发表于 2013-2-7 22:17:39 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
tmr的官方解释,学生签证不是residence visa吧

What is a foreign driver licence?

A foreign driver licence is a licence to drive a motor vehicle issued to you under the law of another country.

Note: A New Zealand driver licence is also a foreign driver licence.

Can I drive in Queensland under my valid foreign driver licence?

When driving on a road in Queensland under your valid foreign driver licence you must:

only drive the class of motor vehicle authorised on that licence
comply with the conditions (if any) of your licence
show your licence to a police officer when asked to do so.
If your licence is in a language other than English, you should carry a recognised English translation of it when driving. This translation should be shown to the police officer at the same time you are required to show your licence. For a list of approved recognised translators, contact the National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters Ltd (NAATI).

When must I not drive in Queensland with my foreign driver licence?

You must not drive in Queensland on your foreign driver licence if:

you have been disqualified from holding or obtaining a driver licence by an order of an Australian court
your authority to drive on the licence has been suspended or withdrawn.
When would my authority to drive in Queensland on my foreign driver licence be suspended?

Your authority to drive in Queensland on your foreign driver licence will be suspended if you have:

not paid any fines imposed on you by a court
accumulated an excess number of demerit points on your traffic history
been convicted of driving at more than 40km/h over the speed limit.
When would my authority to drive in Queensland on my foreign driver licence be withdrawn?

Your authority to drive in Queensland on your foreign driver licence will be withdrawn if you:

become medically unfit to drive safely
are an Australian citizen and you have been residing in Queensland for three months
are not an Australian citizen, but before you took up residence in Queensland you were given a resident visa and you have now been residing in Queensland for three months
are not an Australian citizen, but after you took up residence in Queensland you were given a resident visa and you have now been residing in Queensland for three months since getting the visa.
Note: A resident visa means a permanent visa or a special category visa under the Migration Act 1958 (Commonwealth). These visas allow a person to stay indefinitely in Australia. Other visas, for example a temporary, business or guardian visa, that allows a person to stay in Australia for a limited time, or until a certain event happens or while they have a special status, is not a resident visa.
Vancecv 发表于 2013-2-8 09:06:32 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
蛇年大吉,身体健康,万事如意,全家安康!
dowling 发表于 2013-2-13 17:11:16 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
高级模式
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

本版积分规则

发表新帖 搜索
〓 房产买卖平台 〓
〓 整租租房平台 〓
〓 生意买卖平台 〓

Copyright @ 2019 BrisbaneBBS.com. All rights reserved. User Agreement